Aircraft Engine Technician - Honeywell/Pratt & Whitney - Augusta
Hire Aviation •
- Perform routine maintenance and major inspections on turbine engines and APUs.
- Disassembly and reassembly of all engine types and models.
- Document all engine discrepancies, troubleshooting and repairing discrepancies and describing work accomplished in inspection paperwork.
- Accomplish Service Bulletins, repair letters, and Airworthiness Directive, as required.
- Remove and reinstall engines on aircraft for major periodic inspections and core zone inspections.
- Perform incoming and outgoing engine runs and line maintenance, as required.
- Accomplish all aspects of airframe removal and reinstallation, engine inspection and repair on road trips to accommodate customer aircraft.
- Must have your FAA Powerplant (P) license
- Must have 3+ years of engine experience
- Previous Honeywell or P&W engine experience preferred
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)