FFC Services, Inc. is a dynamic world leader in integrated full service aircraft fuel systems maintenance. We are looking for candidates with aircraft fuel tank experience and/or aviation maintenance experience. FFC Services offers competitive pay, an attractive benefits package, excellent training program and developmental opportunities.
We currently have immediate openings for entry level Fuel Tank Mechanics and experienced Fuel Tank Technicians in Mobile, AL. Applicant must be physically able to work within confined and in limited access spaces. We currently have positions available in Mobile,
Alabama. Hours will be Monday through Friday with some weekend work.Aircraft Fuel Tank Mechanic
Must be mechanically inclined and have at least 1 year
Aircraft Fuel Tank Technician
- Mechanical abilities and experience using hand tools. Basic hand tools will be required.
- Able to work in tight quarters, able to work in confined space.
- Ability to read and understand English. Must be able to communicate with co-workers and crew chief.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Live within 1 hour of Airport.
- Must pass pre-employment tests including FAA drug test and pass background check.
Must meet all minimum requirements of a Fuel Tank Mechanic. Requires 1 year of experience in aircraft fuel tank system maintenance.
Fuel Tank Experience is required. A & P license preferred. Must complete all internal job related requirements.
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer