Aircraft Ground Support Equipment Technicians: 46169
STS Technical Services •
STS Technical Services is hiring Aircraft Ground Support Equipment Technicians in West Palm Beach, Florida.
Our client, a leading manufacturer of Aircraft Ground Support Equipment and a Premier Service Provider, is hiring a Aircraft Ground Support Equipment Technician. Previous GSE experience preferred strong knowledge of gas and diesel engines required, as well as the ability to troubleshoot electrical and hydraulic systems from schematics. Candidates are required to supply their own hand tools and must be able to pass background check and have a valid driver’s license.
- Perform preventative maintenance repairs on GSE equipment
- Perform light & Heavy repairs on GSE equipment
- Diagnose engine mechanical issues and repair ( Diesel, gas and LP)
- Troubleshoot A/C and D/C electrical systems
- Ability to read an electrical schematic
- Knowledge of Generators 400 hz as well as 28volt
- Troubleshoot and repair hydraulic systems
- Ability to read a Hydraulic flow schematic
- Utilize computer software to diagnose Powertrain Management Systems
- Ability to repair 80 & 48 volt DC systems
- Troubleshoot and repair Airstart systems
- Continue to receive ongoing training to gain knowledge of the equipment
- Maintain the required level of productivity
- Accurately complete vehicle repair orders timely
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Valid Driver’s License
- Previous GSE experience preferred strong knowledge of gas and diesel engines required experience: 3 years"
- Good oral and written skills
- Must have tooling to meet minimum tool list
- Vocational training certificate or equivalent in work experience
- Able to lift up to 25 lbs
- Ability to attain Airport issued ID badge
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC