Aircraft Hydraulics Repairer
Aviation Placements •
- Five (5) years experience working as an Aircraft Pneudraulic Technician.
- Five (5) years experience repairing GSE.
- Qualified by the appropriate USG armed forces aircraft Pneudraulic maintenance course or civilian equivalent training.
- Ten years experience working as an Aircraft Pneudraulic Technician.
- Eight (8) years experience operating, troubleshooting, and repairing Aviation Ground Power Unit (AGPU).
- Ten years’ experience as a Powerplant Aircraft Technician.
- Housing in a secure compound.
- Paid utilities except for phone & internet.
- Transportation to and from work
- Full medical with dental and optical.
- Family Protection Plan (Employee Life Insurance) at no cost to the employee.
- 30 days annual paid vacation
- 11 paid holidays (5 Ramadan, 5 Hijjah and 1 national day)
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)