Aircraft Inspector - Wichita, Kansas 10994
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions •
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking an Aircraft Parts Inspector for an opportunity in Wichita, KS.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The Aircraft Parts Inspector is responsible for a wide range of inspection functions supporting supplier provided parts and assemblies, wire fabrication, weld, tubing, machining and tool fabrication and assembly. Follow programs, documents, drawings, specifications and quality standards to perform inspection functions. Perform audit/surveillance/measurement/inspection of all vendor, wire, weld, tube, and machined parts/assemblies/tools according to specifications, processes and procedures. Initiate and document any non-conforming materials, parts, assemblies or portions thereof, according to specification, process and procedures.
Qualifications and requirements:
- 3+ years of aircraft inspection experience
- Use and interpret drawings, inspection manuals and specifications, shop mathematics, precision measuring instruments, specialized inspection machines, tools and equipment necessary to accomplish work assignments.
- Good communication skills – written and verbal
- Good computing skills
- Contact other company organizations or customer representatives, as required to coordinate and accomplish work assignments.
- Operate testing machines, calculate and record results
- Maintain certifications as required
- Plan own sequence of operations
- Follow Inspection (shop) procedures to accept or reject processes/parts/assemblies
- Verify that tools are qualified
- Prepare and maintain Quality records
- Work across equivalent or lower level Inspector job codes as required
- Cross-train in equivalent level Metals, Process, Machine and Tooling Mechanic/Technician classifications
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Call Recruiter @ 630-246-7869
Job Ident #: