Commercial Jet Inc., is a leading independent FAA approved and EASA recognized line and heavy maintenance, repair & overhaul (MRO) solutions provider for passenger and cargo aircraft. Commercial Jet Inc. is known for our reliable and expert service for more than 20 years. We have earned the trust of the world’s leading airlines, owners and operators. Our skilled professional team delivers fully integrated high-value aviation service solutions customized to the specific requirements of each customer. As one of the largest aviation service providers in South Florida, Commercial Jet’s team can accommodate multiple wide-body and narrow-body aircrafts, reducing out-of-service time for our customers, including the world’s leading airlines, as well as aircraft owners and operators. Commercial Jet specializes in heavy maintenance and modification services, complete airframe inspections, freighter conversions, interior modifications and avionics upgrade programs.
Our service team includes some of the most talented FAA-certified structural, electrical, avionics and A&P technicians, along with specialists in aircraft modification and maintenance programs. We are currently looking for a talented individual to join our Aircraft Inspection Team
Inspection personnel will report directly to the Lead Aircraft Inspector and will be responsible for performing all required inspections on articles maintained by the repair station
- Conduct all required inspections in accordance with the applicable Federal Aviation Regulations, manufacturer’s approved data, any customer’s approved program data, and the policies and procedures contained in this Inspection Procedures Manual.
- Record the results of all inspections performed on the proper inspection forms used by the repair station in accordance with this Inspection Procedures Manual.
- Be thoroughly familiar with the applicable Federal Aviation Regulations, specifications, tolerances, limits, inspection methods, techniques, and equipment used in their area of responsibility to determine the quality of the work performed and the airworthiness of the article.
- Maintain proficiency with various types of inspection aides used for the inspection of a particular item.
- Ensure current specifications involving inspection tolerances, limits, and procedures recommended by the manufacturer of the product undergoing inspection and other forms of applicable inspection information are available for reference. Other examples of inspection information would be FAA Airworthiness Directives, manufacturer’s bulletins, approved customer data, and Federal Aviation Regulations.
- Make final airworthiness determination prior to “Return of Service” on items they are authorized to inspect for any article maintained or altered by this repair station.
- Reject any work or parts that have not been properly maintained or altered in accordance with Federal Aviation Regulations, manufacturer’s approved data, customer approved data and the policies and procedures contained within this manual.
- Support the company Safety Program