Aircraft Instrument Technician - Savannah, Georgia 21823 - 21824
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions •
Aircraft Instrument Technician II
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking an Aircraft Instrument Technician for an opportunity in Savannah, GA.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Seeking someone with knowledge of instrumentation system applications, operations, and installations ie; strain gauges, pressure transducers, thermocouples and current sensor.
- Provides technical expertise in troubleshooting and repairing aircraft instruments to ensure minimum schedule impact;
- Demonstrates technical expertise by implementing process changes to reduce cost and meet schedule without compromising Safety or Quality.
- May fill in for the Sr. Instrument Technician thus insuring that the company goals of Safety and Quality are enforced at all times while adhering to daily work plans to maintain schedule requirements.
- Demonstrates technical skills and expertise in repair, operational testing, and troubleshooting of aircraft instruments.
- Performs the repair and functional testing of instruments and systems per Engineering specifications, drawings and maintenance manuals ensuring a defect free system.
- Ensures quality and efficiency of all repairs: troubleshoots processes/concepts to provide timely, quality repairs and workmanship.
- Demonstrates the skills and knowledge required. to effectively and efficiently repair or replace defective components to ensure instruments meet conformity. Demonstrates effective repair techniques using acceptable practices including soldering, use of small hand tools, and test equipment.
- Perform and comply with engineering changes and modifications as required.
- Sets up and operates necessary test equipment: conducts functional and operational tests to evaluate performance and reliability.
- Ensures that all work performed is properly and completely documented and ready for inspection.
- Tests and maintains test equipment, electronic systems, and components.
- Comply with the company policies and all safety regulations. Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and requirements:
- High school diploma/GED. Valid Drivers License required. FAA Airframe and Powerplant certificate or 2 years of aviation maintenance experience. Working knowledge of FAA regulations, process specifications, Repair Station and Quality Control manuals, and company policies and procedures.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Call Recruiter @ 630-246-7869
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)