Aircraft Maint. Planner / Scheduling
M1 Support Services •
• Conducts daily Wing or unit level aircraft Planning and Scheduling duties.
• Plans, schedules, documents and organizes maintenance and utilization of aircraft, engines, munitions, missiles, space systems and associated support systems.
• Determines maintenance capabilities to aid in developing weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual operational, production and maintenance phase schedules to meet mission requirements.
• Manages the weapons system configuration and orders replacement parts for, Time Compliance Technical Order (TCTO), special inspection, and time change program, cartridge actuated device/propellant actuated device (CAD/PAD) and their related MIS.
• Builds operational plans, coordinates and documents maintenance for aircraft or related equipment and reports aircraft status to proper command levels.
• Maintains and audits weapon systems records.
• Receives technical guidance from Managers and Leads as required.
• May be required to obtain and maintain special certifications as directed by management.
• Reviews and completes forms documentation pertinent to aircraft or equipment maintenance, enters maintenance actions into applicable MIS system and will make entries in forms, logs, records or electronic equivalent as required.
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in aircraft maintenance scheduling environment or performing functions listed above and must have a sound working knowledge in aircraft Planning and Scheduling including Aerospace Vehicle Distribution Officer (AVDO) responsibilities.
• Additionally, A-10, F-lSC/D/E, F-16, F-22 or F-35 Wing or AMU Plans and Scheduling background is highly desired.
• Must have a sound working knowledge of USAF MIS systems, forms documentation and strict adherence to aircraft technical data is required.
• Complete all assignments and tasks as directed by managers or leads.
• High school diploma or GED is required. Mathematics skills are desirable
• Must speak, read, write, and understand English with the ability to interpret technical data and special operating instructions in the same language.
• Knowledge of principles, concepts and applications of maintenance directives, data reporting, and using technical data is mandatory.
• Must be willing to deploy to support off-station requirements.
• Performs housekeeping duties within 100 feet of assigned work areas (excluding bathrooms). Performs vehicle use inspections, cleaning and wash.
• Performs any other supportive duties as assigned.
• Must be physically capable of performing all assigned duties.
• Must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret security clearance (or higher, if required).
• Must be able to, if required, obtain and maintain a government driver's license. If controlled movement area (CMA) access is required must be able to pass color vision test.
• Environment ranges from office, hangar and flightline and requires extensive climbing, standing, stooping, bending, pushing, kneeling, stretching, and walking demands.
• May be required to work in other work sections throughout the contract where individual possesses required experience, training, and/or certifications.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)