Aircraft Maintenance And Repair
Butler Aerospace & Defense •
Troubleshoots, repairs and services aircraft and engine systems, installation of critical dynamic components (gear boxes, driveshafts, and rotor blades), control rods and landing gear. Must be able to use and interpret various types of test equipment and work from maintenance manuals and wiring diagrams. Will be responsible for performing various inspections and appropriate maintenance documentation. A&P license required.
Ensure strict compliance with the Tool Control Program and comply with and participate in the FOD program.
1. Strong communication skills - written and verbal 2. Must be detail oriented and able to multi-task 3. Strong problem solving and evaluations skills 4. Strong organizational skills 5. Must be proficient in using a computer and in Microsoft Office Programs 6. Ability to work with minimal supervision, and take direction from Lead and Manager
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
1. High School Diploma or equivalent (required), Technical school certification and/or U.S. Military experience (preferred).
2. A&P license required
3. 3+ years of recent experience minimum; and/or industry experience working on rotorcraft
1. This is a safety sensitive position and will require inclusion in an FAA approved Drug and Alcohol Program - screening and quarterly random selections 2. If your Company's current FAA drug & Alcohol Program certificate is not already on file please send with acceptance of award.
3. A compliance letter will need to be sent prior to start confirming your contractor's inclusion in this program.
4. Must be a US citizen or Permanent Resident Alien 5. Legality: Must have the ability to speak, write and read in the English language 6. Be capable of working overtime and assigned shift.
7. Be capable of lifting a minimum of 25 lbs.
8. Candidates should be flexible; shift still being determined.
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)