Aircraft Maintenance Controllers: 38202
STS Technical Services •
STS Technical Services is hiring Aircraft Maintenance Controllers in Phoenix, Arizona.
We are seeking 4-8 Maintenance Controllers with GenFams on the CRJ 900 and E175 aircraft and proficiency in Sabre/PMI systems. Hires may be subject to a competency test prior to approval.
- Hold a Mechanics Certificate with Airframe and Powerplant ratings.
- Three years of experience maintaining Bombardier CRJ 700/900s and/or Embraer 170-190 series ERJs preferred.
- (or) Three years of FAR Part 121 Maintenance Controller experience.
- (or) Three years of experience as a Mesa Airlines, Inc. mechanic
- Equivalent education and experience will be considered.
- Monitor maintenance performance of all scheduled aircraft operations
- Report essential information as to the status of operating aircraft
- Coordinate with Dispatch concerning all maintenance irregularities that affect the dispatching of aircraft
- Responsible for the proper administration of MEL/CDL/NAI procedures as established in the Companys General Procedures Manual
- Coordinate with FMU and line maintenance, contract maintenance or on-call maintenance as necessary to ensure mechanical irregularities are corrected in accordance with the procedures
established in the Companys General Procedures Manual
- Ensure data in the pilot reports, ferry flights, MISs, SDR/MRs, delays and cancellations, etc., is recorded accurately on the Maintenance Control Logs (Form MCI)
- Confirm all work performed on Company aircraft is accomplished by qualified, authorized and approved personnel
- Ensure on-the-job training is conducted and documented for Maintenance Controllers
- Perform additional tasks as specified in the CASS/Reliability section of the Companys General Procedures Manual
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Manager of Maintenance Control
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!If you want to speak to a recruiting professional directly, please call 1-800-359-4787.STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.ZR
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)