Aircraft Maintenance Coordinator
Sky Quest Aviation LLC •
- Serves as the Aircraft Maintenance Coordinator responsible for the coordinating the USMS aircraft maintenance program nationwide. The contractor develops extensive quality control measures, maintenance schedules and oversees all maintenance performed on fleet to ensure all work meets Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) and USMS specifications.
- Reviews maintenance reports of malfunctions, failures and defects to determine best action required. Functions directly with specific maintenance providers to handle cost estimates, scheduling and billing. Ensures required inspections are completed on time in accordance with FAA and USMS standards.
- Documents all maintenance work in accordance with FAA and USMS regulations and provides reports, as requested, regarding the status of any aircraft under their control.
- Must be willing to and able to fly as a passenger in USMS fleet aircraft
- official Government travel is required
- Must be able to obtain and retain a Top Secret (TS) Security Clearance.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Knowledge & Certifications:
- Position requires extensive knowledge and skill in the operation, maintenance, or manufacture of aircraft and uniquely specialized aircraft maintenance systems.
- Extensive knowledge of quality assurance concepts, principals, methods and practices and the ability to design. plan and implement and effective and economical aircraft maintenance Quality Assurance Program (QAP).
- Comprehensive knowledge of aircraft air frames, engines, propellers and specialized avionic components/systems installations
- Current FAA Air frame and/or Power-plant (A&P) Certification
- Current FAA Inspection Authorization (IA) Certification
- Current FAA private Pilot Certification or higher
- Verifiable knowledge of Cessna and King Air product lines
- Experience in managing financial programs as they relate to aircraft maintenance
- Demonstrated experience in Microsoft Office suite and Adobe Acrobat
10 years' of experiences of aircraft maintenance
10 years' experience with aviation maintenance QAP
- Four or more years' with the Department of Justice (DOJ) as an aircraft maintenance coordinator
- Four or more years' of experience with Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) integration, repair, and management.
- Four or more years' of experience with DOJ and USMS aircraft maintenance documentation
- Four or more years' experience with Maintenance Monitor and CAMP software
- Four or more years' experience with DOJ QAP: Lifetime limits, Flight hour limit, Time limit
Four or more years' experience and comprehensive knowledge of aircraft electrical systems; related to both the aircraft and ISR capabilities, e.g.: microwave down link, HD camera systems, Complex multi-port audio systems
Verifiable knowledge of FAA Part 91 operations, with four or more years' experience in Public Use.
10 years' of experience in avionics: G1000, Proline, Bendix, King Air, Cessna
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)