Aircraft Maintenance Manager 2 (Jacksonville, NC)
L-3 Vertex •
We are looking for an individual that is a self-starter, organized, and detail oriented.
· Plans, organizes, directs, and manages the maintenance and repairs of aircraft, aircraft components, and aviation support equipment.
· Must have held a “Safe for Flight” designation on Active Duty or currently qualified; will be signing aircraft as “Safe for Flight” for daily flight operations.
· Inputs data regarding work order information, status changes, supply updates and other pertinent information utilizing NALCOMIS/OOMA.
· Directs and manages the scheduling of aircraft, aircraft components, and aviation support equipment inspections.
· Informs the Site Manager/Unit Command Structure of work progress and advises them on matters pertaining to maintenance and repairs of aircraft, aircraft components, and aviation support equipment.
· Prepares special reports for maintenance updates as required.
· Directs and monitors requisitioning, receipt, and allocations of materials, tools, aircraft components, and aviation support equipment.
· Ensures all aircraft, aircraft components, and aviation support equipment maintenance data is collected and properly disseminated.
· Complies material inventory records and prepares requisitions for procurement of materials and supplies, tracks production.
· Works closely with the Supply to ensure the required materials, components, and tools are available for use.
· Monitors work order, prepares inter shop and support maintenance requests for unit.
· Receives and coordinates aircraft transfer from/to customer.
· Screens part request to ensure proper work order numbers are the requested and excessive parts are not ordered.
· The attendant will also be responsible to perform other duties as assigned by the site manager/supervisor.
4 years CH/MH-53E Production Control.
Advance Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word & Excel).
Optimized Naval Aviation Logistic Management Information System School (Maintenance Control School MOS 6012 Designated)
“Safe for Flight” designation on CH/MH-53E aircraft.
Recommend completion the Senior Enlisted Aviation Maintenance (SEAM) Course.
Must obtain and maintain the level of Industrial Security Clearance required by the Government. Must be able to obtain and maintain required clearance for Common Access Card (CAC).
Must be capable of working various shifts and traveling as required to support customer objectives. Position will be located in Jacksonville, NC.
Must be able to climb ladders, stairs and portable stands and navigate these without assistance. Must be able to work at heights 70 feet above the ground. Must be able to work in extreme heat/cold.
Must be able to work in the following environmental conditions: noise, vibration, proximity to moving mechanical parts, moving vehicles, electrical current, chemicals, odors, dust. Must be able to bend, reach, stoop, balance, push, pull, kneel, grasp, crouch, and crawl.
Must be able to stand for sustained periods of time. Must be able to work primarily with fingers such as picking, pinching, typing. Must have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading; visual inspection involving small defects, small parts, and/or operation of machines (including inspection); using measurement devices; and/or assembly or fabrication parts at distances close to the eyes.
Must be capable of routinely performing industry standard ambidextriosities required to complete tasks. Must be able to lift/ maneuver up to 50 pounds.
Candidate must be able to obtain and maintain a DoD Government Secret clearance.
Must maintain the highest ethical personal and professional standards. Must adhere to Company policies/procedures and management instruction.
Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information and management instruction.
Equal Opportunity Employer - minorities / females / veterans / individuals with disabilities /sexual orientation / gender identity.
25 % of the Time
Job Ident #: