IMMEDIATELY HIRING! FULL-TIME Aircraft Maintenance Tech (AMT) Opportunity - Anchorage, AK
NEW INCREASED WAGES!!!
- $10,000 sign on bonus
- $5,000 relocation assistance
- M-F schedule or 4/10 option
- Full benefits package-medical, dentail, vision, 401K w immedidate match, life insurance, short/long term disability
The Aircraft Maintenance Technician (AMT) assigned to a Guardian Flight Regional Maintenance Facility (Depot) is responsible for performing maintenance and alterations on Company aircraft as per the duties and responsibilities listed below to the highest degree of competence and safety in compliance with all applicable 14 CFR regulatory requirements as well as company policy and procedures. The AMT (Depot) will report directly to the assigned Regional Maintenance Manager.
Our fleet in Anchorage consists of: King Air 200's and Lear 45's
Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs and documents depot-level and field maintenance of aircraft airframe, engines, propellers, and appliances in accordance with the policy and procedures published in the company General Maintenance Manual, Approved Aircraft Inspection Programs, manufacturer’s maintenance manuals, and other data, techniques, and practices acceptable to the FAA.
- Performs and documents modifications of aircraft in accordance with the policy and procedures published in the company General Maintenance Manual, STC approved data, engineering orders and drawings, and other data approved by the FAA.
- Ensures all aircraft maintenance records and associated documents, to include all company forms, AAIP checklists, equipment manufacturer’s forms and checklists, and parts approval documents are completed, processed, and filed in accordance with the company General Maintenance Manual and applicable 14 CFR regulations.
- Ensures all parts installed on company aircraft have the proper installation eligibility, are in an airworthy condition and are accompanied by the proper documentation.
- Maintains Company owned tools and ground support equipment.
- Provides after-hours maintenance on-call support for the regional operational bases as assigned and directed.
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned by the Regional Maintenance Manager.