Take your career to the Last Frontier! RavnAir Group is seeking talented Aircraft Maintenance Technicians to join their team in Anchorage, Alaska. Live your adventure in Big Wild Alaska while enjoying a fulfilling career as part of the largest regional airline in Alaska!
- For qualified candidates, we offer:
- A $5,000 signing bonus for candidates with FAA Airframe and Powerplant certificates;
- A $5,000 relocation reimbursement;
- Annual pay increases on your hire date;
- Continued training and development throughout your career;
- Competitive Paid Time Off, travel benefits, and more!
This announcement is for an Aircraft Maintenance Technician with RavnAir Group. This position reports to the Aircraft Maintenance Manager for Peninsula Aviation Services, Inc. and is responsible for performing repairs, installations, refurbishing, servicing, inspections, checks, and tests as specified in the applicable work sheets and job cards on assigned aircraft. The successful candidate must have a current airframe and powerplant (A&P) certificate, at least one year of experience in aircraft maintenance, and the ability to perform the physical requirements of the position.
This is a non-exempt, full time, benefits-eligible position. Position typically works four 10-hour days in Anchorage, however overtime may be required as dictated by business needs and with management approval.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Performs repairs, installations, refurbishing, servicing, inspections, checks, and tests as specified in the applicable work sheets and job cards on assigned aircraft;
- Performs basic tasks in a safe manner without constant supervision;
- Signs for and is responsible for the work they have accomplished as well as the work of all other mechanics that may have aided in the work;
- Uses the proper procedures, methods and practices in each job function to produce airworthy work;
- Properly signs out parts obtained from the Parts Room;
- Upon completion of in-house repairs, ensures the PenAir Work Order is completed in accordance with GMM Chapter III.
- Promote the Company safety culture, reporting any unsafe actions to supervisor immediately;
- Other duties as assigned and within the scope of this position.
Peninsula Aviation Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We adhere to a policy of making employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, marital status, age or disability. We assure you that your opportunity for employment with Peninsula Aviation Services, Inc. depends solely on your qualifications.