This announcement is for an Aircraft Maintenance Technician for Ravn Air Group. This position reports to the Lead Mechanic for Ravn Connect and is responsible for repairs and maintenance on assigned aircraft, under supervision or as trained and qualified to perform. The successful candidate will have a valid FAA mechanic certificate with an airframe and powerplant (A&P) rating and one year or more of experience repairing and maintaining aircraft, preferably heavy turboprop.
This is a non-exempt, full time, benefits-eligible position. Position typically works four 10-hour days in Palmer, however overtime may be required as dictated by business needs and with management approval.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for repairs and maintenance on assigned aircraft;
- Remove/disassemble parts as required then assemble and install replacement parts and components as needed;
- Assist in troubleshooting of maintenance issues involving aircraft structures, systems and engines;
- Perform modifications per FAA regulations and company General Maintenance Manual (GMM);
- Complete all necessary maintenance records and paperwork as required;
- Ability to read and interpret technical manuals and drawings to perform required maintenance tasks;
- Promote the Company safety culture; reporting all service irregularities immediately to supervisor;
- Other duties as assigned and within the scope of this position.
Ravn Air Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We adhere to a policy of making employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender,
gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, marital status, age or disability. We assure you that your opportunity for employment with Ravn Air Group depends solely on your qualifications.