Aircraft Maintenance Technician - SCK
Pegasus Aviation Services, LLC •
Aircraft Maintenance Technicians (AMT) are responsible for performing high quality routine and non-routine maintenance for various types of aircraft. AMT’s must be licensed and certified with preference given for experience on any Transport Category Aircraft; B-777, B-787, B-737, B-747-400, B-767 and/or Airbus 319/320/321 aircraft experience and qualifications.
The AMT position is a technical services position whose work routine varies while following strict safety and set procedures. It generally functions under supervisory direction or guidance of the Maintenance Duty Manager.
Essential Duties of AMT’s
- Various line maintenance related services of Transport Category aircraft.
- Inspect and perform or supervise transit aircraft activity, non-routine and routine line maintenance activities
- Inspect, service, maintain, troubleshoot, and repair aircraft airframes and engines
- Accomplish removal and replacement of defective parts to include final operational checks
- Accomplish aircraft system testing and troubleshooting procedures
- Operate all power tools and equipment necessary to accomplish job assignment
- Complete all required maintenance records in an accurate and timely manner
- Interpret technical manuals, engineering drawings, blueprints and schematics
- Operate all related ground handling equipment utilized to service the aircraft
- Present a clean and neat work area to our customers
- Support all company policies and safety programs to include AS9100, OSHA and EPA guidelines
- Performing tasks in a fast paced environment
- Professional appearance and attitude
- Candidate must be reliable and dependable
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor and Manager
- Attention to detail and excellent customer service absolutely essential for success
- To be considered for this position you must possess a valid FAA Aircraft Maintenance Technician license with an Airframe and/or Power plant rating.
- Must possess and provide training records for one or more of the following: ATA 104 Level 3 or comparable higher level training on Boeing 777, B- 787, B-737 or 747-400 aircraft, ATA 104 Level 2 or comparable higher level training on Boeing 767 or Airbus A319/320/321 aircraft.
- Positions available for technicians of various experience and skill levels.
- Must be able to work independently, or as part of a team, with little or no supervision.
- Must be willing to work long hours in inclement weather as necessary, while adhering to strict regulatory specifications and guidance
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Must be willing to work in inclement weather
- Good communication skills
- Must be a U.S. citizen or show proof of right to work in the U.S.
- High School graduate or GED
- Possess a valid driver’s license
- Ability to lift 60 pounds comfortably
- Able to fluently read, write, speak and understand English
- Ability to work under stressful situations and tight time constraints
- Self-motivated, team player
- Required to work nights, weekends, holidays, and varying schedules
- Successfully complete a background investigation, including FBI fingerprints, criminal history and pre-employment drug test
- Candidate will need to provide a work history showing the use of their Airframe and/or Power plant privileges for at least 6 months, within the last 24 months, or be prepared to comply with FAR 65.83
As needed 25% of the time
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC