Aircraft Maintenance Technician - SJC
Compass Airlines •
Compass Airlines proudly flies for Delta Airlines and American Airlines operating a fleet of Embraer 170/175 aircraft. At Compass, everything we do centers around making our airline the safest and most reliable regional airline in the industry. We recognize that our employees are indispensable to that mission, and we've worked hard to create a company culture where contributions are valued and results are rewarded.
We are currently seeking Aircraft Maintenance Technicians for our San Jose, California location. Compass employees must embody the Compass Core Values and strive to positively impact their co-workers and our passengers with each and every interaction. Motivated self-starters are encouraged to apply. Job Purpose
Under the general direction of the Maintenance Manager and direct supervision of the Maintenance Supervisor will provide technical assistance and labor for any and all problems associated with Aircraft repairs or servicing. Coordinate with Maintenance Control to insure a safe and efficient repair and return to service of aircraft. Exercise good judgment in working with people in a team environment as well as in aircraft maintenance and safety. Compensation
How to Apply
- Competitive Pay - New Pay Scale
- Opportunity for Advancement
- Generous Benefits Package that includes Flight Privileges!
- Discounts on hotels, car rentals, vacations and more!
If interested, please use the link to be directed to our online application for this position. All submissions must include salary requirements. All applicants must submit to a pre-employment drug screen and background check. Compass Airlines is an equal opportunity employer.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Valid FAA Airframe and Powerplant license
- Valid Driver’s license
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written and must be fluent in the English language.
- United States citizen or have authorization to work in the United States as defined by the Immigration Reform Act of 1986.
- Have your own hand tools
- Basic mathematical competency
- Associates Degree
- Minimum two-year’s FAR 121 air carrier aircraft maintenance experience
- EMBRAER 170/175, 190 experience
- PC literate with strong skills in Microsoft Office Suite
- Valid passport with no travel restrictions
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC