Aircraft Maintenance Technician - Santa Ana
About YOU The Maintenance Technician provides safe and reliable aircraft by completing scheduled and unscheduled maintenance in accordance with company, FAA, and OEM guidelines. What makes a successful Aircraft Maintenance Technician?
Pay & Perks
- Violation free A & P Certificate required (essential requirement)
- Valid Drivers License (essential requirement)
- Valid Passport (essential requirement)
- Flexible work schedule required including shift, weekend, and holiday (essential requirement)
- Able to work indoors and outdoor (essential requirement)
- Intermittent physical activity including bending, reaching and prolonged periods of sitting (essential requirement)
- Able to occasionally lift 75 pounds (essential requirement)
- Able to work at heights in excess of 10 feet (essential requirement)
- Able to travel to other locations to perform maintenance (essential requirement)
- Must have own tools necessary to preform any and all repairs (essential requirement)
- Experience in the use of maintenance reference materials including Manufacturers Maintenance Manuals, Structural Repair Manuals, Illustrated Parts Catalogs, Component Manuals, etc. (essential requirement)
- Experience using electronic maintenance tracking programs (essential requirement)
Compensation range $29.00 - $37.00. This was established after performing market research and is aligned with our approach to compensation. Most qualified Candidates will receive an offer near the starting point of our compensation range.
- New Crewmembers become eligible for health benefits on the 1st of the month following the start of employment
- Medical plans start at just $64/month (100 employer paid dental & vision, up to $2,100 annual company HSA contribution to medical plan participants)
- Free non-revenue standby travel on JSX (deeply reduced non-revenue standby travel on many other major domestic & international airlines) for yourself + qualifying immediate family
- 401(k) match – 50 of your first 8
- Generous PTO plan
We are not only a lifestyle carrier, but also a lifestyle employer where entrepreneurship meets determination, where doing what’s best is the standard, and where the experience is just as important as the destination. We’re all about supportive leaders who have your back and believe in a clear path to your success, being diverse and open-minded, and having a lot of fun along the way! JSX is your runway. Additional Information May perform other responsibilities as assigned. Responsibilities and duties may change when circumstances dictate (emergencies, changes in workload, rush jobs, technical developments, etc).
JSX seeks to ensure affirmative action in order to provide equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment, as well as to ensure that all personnel activities, such as the recruitment, selection, training, compensation, benefits, discipline, promotion, transfer, layoff and termination processes remain free of illegal discrimination and harassment based upon race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, and national origin.
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)