IAC is looking for a licensed A & P certified maintenance technician. Reporting to the General Manager, the Aircraft Maintenance Technician (AMT) is responsible for carrying out aircraft maintenance. The AMT will inspect and perform or supervise maintenance, preventive maintenance, and alteration of aircraft and aircraft systems.
• Ensure work assigned is accomplished per established inspection procedures and CFR’s.
• Accountable for all necessary forms and work documents have been signed off properly.
• Communicates to management any procedures, practices or habits which, if not corrected, might lead to injury, inefficiency or un-airworthy conditions.
• Maintain familiarity with IAC’s RSM/QCM, customer maintenance policies and procedures (as applicable) and all current CFR’s as pertaining to their duties.
• Facilitate all assigned work items and tasks have been completed.
• Properly and efficiently use all tools, parts, equipment and materials.
• Assist with aircraft movement activities such as towing.
• Ensure that all maintenance tasks off/on aircraft and/or articles meet applicable CFRs, customer requirements and the provisions of the Repair Station Manual.
• Review project parts requirements and procure parts by customer approval.
• Collaborate with management on all scheduled preventive and unscheduled demand maintenance and necessary repairs to ensure no downtime or interruption of aircraft production.
• Follow all safety processes and procedures to ensure no injuries to self or to others.
• Prepare a daily inventory of all parts and supplies.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Potential to lead A/P Mechanics.
• Maintain work area in a clean and orderly manner.
Perform other duties as assigned.