Aircraft Maintenance Technician
Wheels Up Partners •
Other Available Locations
- White Plains, New York
- West Palm Beach, Florida
- Elkhart, Indiana
- Erlanger, Kentucky
- Broomfield, Colorado
- Teterboro, New Jersey
- Directly responsible to the Supervisor of Maintenance (First Shift) or Manager of Maintenance for the operation he/she is assigned.
- Ability to dispatch in a short period of time to repair aircraft.
- Complete assigned tasks properly and timely in accordance with the policies and procedures set forth in the manual.
- Complete all paperwork related to assigned tasks properly and timely.
- Maintain adequate number and quality of tools necessary to perform assigned tasks.
- Ensure proper Required Inspection item procedures are adhered to and to notify the Manager of Maintenance or the Quality Assurance Coordinator upon completion.
- Understand and follow procedures out of the aircraft manufacture’s maintenance manuals.
- Perform other duties and/or special projects as assigned by the Supervisor or Maintenance, Manager of Maintenance or higher authority.
- Current FAA Airframe and Powerplant Certificate required.
- 2+ years' experience on corporate aircraft, specifically: King Air and Citation X.
- Active, valid Driver’s License required.
- High school diploma, or GED required.
- Must own and provide a minimum set of tools.
- Must be able to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Must be willing to work in an environment that is subject to changing climate conditions and moderate noise levels.
- Must be able to exercise good judgement in a team environment as well as in aircraft maintenance and safety.
- Must have problem solving and organizational skills.
- Must be able to read and understand Company and Manufacturer Manuals.
- Must be able to perform all line maintenance functions unsupervised at any time.
- Must be able to lift and move items of 70 pounds or more on a regular basis.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Ability to bend and/or squat repeatedly and stand for long periods of time.
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)