Aircraft Maintenance Technician
TARCG Aviation •
Job Title: A&P Technician Coach
Location: Rockford, IL 61109
Position: Permanent – Full Time
Salary: Competitive Pay
Our client offers their team members a long-term career pathway and the opportunity to work with a great team! Building and retaining the best team in aviation is their priority — and so is promoting from within. Their team members benefit from very competitive compensation and benefits programs, tuition reimbursement, mentorship, training and leadership development, plus much more!
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Ensure a high standard of workmanship is maintained and inform the maintenance supervisor or project manager of faulty equipment and poor housekeeping practices leading to an unsafe work area.
- Perform according to the Repair Station Quality Manual (RSQM) and be proficient with its’ content.
- Perform with high-quality standards and produce results.
- Perform flight control and engine throttle rigging.
- Able to use FAA approved data (i.e. IPC, M/M, OHM, SRM) proficiently.
- Effectively direct the work of less experienced mechanics.
- Responsible to be a trusted guide ensuring quick familiarity of how-to-quickly get started
- Responsible for role modeling desirable behaviors – patience, tolerance, and active listening.
- Responsible for the progressive technical and professional development of the assigned mentee.
- All other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or general education degree GED required.
- Must have a minimum of 1-year related experience and or training.
- Must possess an FAA A&P license.
- Previous experience working heavy maintenance in an MRO environment.
- Must possess a career history including tenure and progressive career development.
This vacancy is being advertised by TARCG INC. The services advertised by TARCG INC are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords Mechanic, Fitter, Mechanic, cabin mechanic, aircraft mechanic, avionics, sheet metal worker, engineer, A318, A319, A320, A321, DC-9, MD-80, MD-90, CAE, B1, NDT, sheet metal, B2, B1.3, B757, B717, B737, B757, B767, EMB 145, EMB 135, MD -11, jet2, management, captain, cabin crew, first officer, quality, ATR, airworthiness, safety, manager, composite, technician, avionic, aw139, aircraft technician, operations, aircraft fitter, B1 engineer, flight dispatcher, maintenance, Embraer, painter, aircraft engineer, instructor, logistics, camo, fitters, cabin mechanic, director, A&P mechanic, airframe mechanic, QA,QC, inspector, OEM, FAA, EASA, Part 145, Manager, Management, MRO, aviation, aircraft, airline, airplane, aviation management, TCO, KPI, director, flying, Analysis, aviation sales, operations, aviation repair, repair location
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC