Aircraft Maintenance Technician
Delta Private Jets •
Perform maintenance on aircraft for the 145 MRO based in CVG.
- Ensures DPJ managed and retail customer aircraft are maintained to airworthiness standards prescribed by applicable Aircraft Maintenance Manuals (AMM), regulations, airworthiness directives, company policies, and best practices.
- Inspect, test, troubleshoot, adjust, and repair different business transport category aircraft airframes and engines using hand tools and test equipment.
- Inspect engines, landing gear, instruments, pressurized sections, accessories (brakes, valves, pumps and air-conditioning systems), and other parts of the aircraft, and do the required maintenance and replacement of parts as necessary.
- Adjust, repair or replace defective components based on analysis of test results, following aircraft maintenance manuals, blueprints, schematics, handbooks and other technical documents
- Use precision instruments and equipment to measure parts for wear, and repair or replace as required.
- Conduct functional checks of aircraft systems/flight controls and make adjustments for optimal performance in accordance with FAA approved/accepted data.
- Protects aircraft and customer property utilizing different techniques and ensures that repairs are performed in a manner that provides the customer with exceptional care and attention.
- Ability to travel on short notice within the United States to provide AOG support to fleet and customer aircraft.
- Complete assigned tasks properly and timely in accordance with the policies and procedures set forth in the manual.
- Complete all paperwork related to assigned tasks accurately and properly utilizing different electronic and manual methods.
- Perform other duties and/or special projects as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Must hold a current valid FAA Airframe and Powerplant License (A&P) with no history of infractions and recent A&P experience on turbine powered aircraft.
- Factory or equivalent training on Gulfstream, Falcon, LearJet, Challenger, Hawker, or Citation aircraft preferred.
- Prior military experience desired.
- Experience working under a FAA approved Part 145 repair station required and Part 135 experience preferred.
- Must own and provide a minimum set of professional non-specialized hand tools that are clean, organized and maintained in a professional environment.
- Must be able to read and interpret aircraft maintenance manuals and specifications to determine feasibility and method of repairing or replacing malfunctioning or damaged components.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision to troubleshoot and repair systems on aircraft airframe and engine(s), including electrical, mechanical and hydraulic.
- Versatility, flexibility, and willingness to work days, nights, weekends, and overtime if needed.
- Active, valid driver’s license required.
- Must be able to operate at the highest levels of quality and maintain the highest levels of integrity and honesty.
- Must be willing to work in an environment that is subject to changing climate conditions and moderate noise levels.
- Must have excellent problem solving and organizational skills with the ability to exercise good judgement in a team environment.
- Must be able to lift and move items of 70 pounds or more on a regular basis.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Ability to bend and/or squat repeatedly and stand for long periods of time.
To ensure a safe environment for all, we require a drug screening, FBI fingerprinting check and a 10-year background check.
As an equal opportunity employer, Delta Private Jets recognizes that our strength lies in our people. We are committed to diversity. EEO is the Law.
Accommodation for Applicants With Disabilities: Delta Private Jets, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and provides reasonable accommodation in its application process for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans. If you have difficulty using our online system due to a disability and need an accommodation, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively send a fax to 859-334-6552. In order to quickly respond to your request, please use the words "Accommodation Request" as the subject line of your email or as the title of your fax document.
Job Ident #:
Delta Private Jets
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC