Ariel Corporation, a private, family-owned, World Class Manufacturer within the natural gas compression industry and the world’s largest manufacturer of separable reciprocating compressors, is looking for a conscientious, team-oriented and customer-focused Aircraft Maintenance Technician to support maintenance responsibilities in an innovative and well-desired FAR 91 two-aircraft operation based in Mount Vernon, Ohio.
Ariel offers an excellent compensation package, including a world class health insurance which includes medical, dental, vision, prescription and life insurance, retirement plans, paid time off and holidays, profit sharing, an onsite wellness clinic, paid training and development, relocation assistance, and other benefits.
- Maintain a full understanding of all applicable maintenance and airworthiness requirements of the Federal Aviation Regulations.
- Inspect and service aircraft engines and systems, per FAA requirements.
- Maintain airframe structure to prevent corrosion and preserve appearance.
- Perform pre-flight and post-flight inspections, identifying and addressing discrepancies prior to next flight.
- Complete required documentation, including aircraft records, logbooks, CAMP, and other required documents, and comply with all FAA approved documents, OEM maintenance manuals, and compliance standards.
- Proactively, positively and constructively support the company’s vision and mission, and the general company direction at all times, while acting as a role model and demonstrating a strong work ethic, solid communications, creative problem solving, and a focus on results.