FEAM Aircraft Maintenance/Engineering is currently seeking an experienced Aircraft Mechanic to join our team in Los Angeles, CA, US.
We pride ourselves on consistently exceeding our customers’ expectations and creating lifelong relationships with our clientele.
JOB TYPE: Full- Time
JOB SUMMARY: The Aircraft Mechanic is responsible to his / her immediate supervisor for the accomplishment of all work assigned in accordance with policies, procedures, requirements and specifications established by the Company, applicable government agencies, and the manufacturers as contained in the Approved Technical Publications. ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
QUALIFICATIONS: Ability to frequently be required to stand, walk, continually utilize hand and finger dexterity, climb, balance, bend, or crawl; occasionally from height and in precarious places. Be able to frequently lift/push/carry items less than 25 pounds/ up to 25 pounds/ up to 50 pounds/ more than 50 pounds. Aware he/ she will be working near moving mechanical parts as well
- Perform Line maintenance (On-call and Scheduled) work on various customers' aircrafts.
- Perform routine maintenance and airworthiness releases (within scope of Approval) returning aircraft to service.
- Responsible for servicing, inspecting, and maintaining aircraft, aircraft engines, and associated components; effectively performs work to meet deadlines and performance goals.
- Troubleshoot systems; disassemble, repair, and reassemble sections and components to maintain full functioning equipment according to Approved Technical Data provided by the customer.
- Ensure all departing aircraft are safe in accordance with FAR’s and the air carrier/manufacturer manuals and all work performed is properly documented.
- Perform line maintenance duties, activities and maintenance tasks as assigned.
- Collaborate and communicate with the air carriers maintenance control center as required.
as around fumes, airborne particles, or toxic chemicals while exposed to loud noises. Utilize visual acuity to operate
equipment and read technical information. Be exposed to weather conditions outside as well as non-weather conditions such as
extreme heat or cold. Must be able to read and write English. Must pass airport security background checks and travel for work as required. Must have Good organizational skills and ability to manage multiple priorities.
REQUIREMENT: Must have a Current Valid Driver’s License & valid FAA Airframe & Powerplant License.
- 2+ years’ experience on wide body commercial aircraft. 40 hour 767-200/300 Gen Fam required.
- Avionics experience a plus
- 2+ years’ experience recent line maintenance, emphasis on troubleshooting, daily and turn checks, ability to work in fast paced dynamic environment
- Customer facing skills, ability to work with flight crew and interact in a professional manner
- Independent and self-motivated ability to work without direct supervision
- Must be willing to work flexible shifts to include nights and weekends to meet customer demand.