Aircraft Mechanic - TPA
The Aircraft Mechanic is responsible to his / her immediate supervisor for the accomplishment of all work assigned in accordance with policies, procedures, requirements and specifications established by the Company, applicable government agencies, and the manufacturers as contained in the Approved Technical Publications.
Part -time OnlyJob Duties:
- Will perform all work assigned to him in accordance with approved Company maintenance procedures, for recording the work performed, and for assuming responsibility for that work as indicated by his signature.
- Will report immediately to his supervisor any unairworthy conditions discovered in the performance of his duties.
- Will perform all work assigned to him / her in a safe manner and will report immediately to his/her supervisor any unsafe conditions discovered.
- Other duties as assigned by the Supervisor and/or Managers.
- Maintain currency on all FEAM/customer related training, read and signs and access company email weekly.
- Assign and direct work performed by personnel under their supervision. Participates in the performance of work as required.
- Perform Line maintenance (On-call and Scheduled) work on various customers' aircrafts.
- Perform routine maintenance and airworthiness releases (within scope of Approval) returning aircraft to service.
- Responsible for servicing, inspecting, and maintaining aircraft, aircraft engines, and associated components; effectively performs work to meet deadlines and performance goals. Properly completes all necessary paperwork in accordance with the air carrier, FEAM and FAA requirements.
- Troubleshoot systems; disassemble, repair, and reassemble sections and components to maintain full functioning equipment according to Approved Technical Data provided by the customer.
- Maintain work area, tooling, equipment, and vehicles in cleanly manner, ensuring safe working conditions.
- Review and completely understand the FEAM RSM, QAM, TPM, SOP, EASA and FEAM FAA D107 Ops Spec & A449 FAA Acceptance of Drug/Alcohol Program.
- Ensure all departing aircraft are safe in accordance with FAR’s and the air carrier/manufacturer manuals and all work performed is properly documented.
- Make Computer entries to the customer’s online system as required. Attend all Company training classes, and the air carriers as assigned by FEAM QA, HR, DOM, or station manager in accordance with the customer’s own P&P training and Jett Pro’s TPM.
- Ensures all manuals and Approved Technical Publications used in the course of maintenance are at the most current revision status.
- Will maintain and utilize Personal Protective Equipment issued by FEAM as appropriate.
- Perform line maintenance duties, activities and maintenance tasks as assigned.
- Collaborate and communicate with the air carrier’s maintenance control center as required.
Ability to frequently be required to stand, walk, continually utilize hand and finger dexterity, climb, balance, bend, or crawl; occasionally from height and in precarious places. Be able to frequently lift/push/carry items less than 25 pounds/ up to 25 pounds/ up to 50 pounds/ more than 50 pounds. Aware he / she will be working near moving mechanical parts as well as around fumes, airborne particles, or toxic chemicals while exposed to loud noises. Utilize visual acuity to operate equipment and read technical information. Be exposed to weather conditions outside as well as non-weather conditions such as extreme heat or cold. Must be able to read and write English. Must pass airport security background checks and travel for work as required. Must have Good organizational skills and ability to manage multiple priorities.
Must have a Current Valid Driver’s License & valid FAA Airframe & Powerplant License.
Preferred Experience on B737NG and B767 Aircraft Type
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)