Minimum of 3 years performing functions listed above. Sound working knowledge (5 to 7 skill level) of USAF or sister service fighter aircraft electro-environmental system requirements.
Additionally, F-16 electro-environmental system background and a sound working knowledge of USAF Maintenance Information Systems (IMDS) and multiple forms of aircraft technical data is desired. Complete all assignments and tasks as directed by managers, leads, and more senior technicians.
• High school diploma or GED is required. Mathematics skills are desirable • Must speak, read, write, and understand English with the ability to interpret technical data and special operating instructions in the same language.
• Knowledge of principles applying to aircraft systems, concepts and applications of maintenance directives,data reporting, and using technical data is mandatory.
• May be required to provide training and guidance to lower level maintainers and other technicians being cross utilized from other functions to level workload peaks when they occur.
• Must be able to obtain special certifications as required.
• Must be willing to work overtime, any shift and/or flexible schedules as required to support the workload,
mission, and customer requirements.
• Must be willing to deploy to support off-station requirements.
• Performs housekeeping duties within 100 feet of assigned work areas (excluding bathrooms).
• Performs vehicle use inspections, cleaning and wash.
• Performs any other supportive duties as assigned.
• Must be physically capable of performing all assigned duties.
• Must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret security clearance (or higher, if required).
• Must be able to, if required, obtain and maintain a government driver’s license. If controlled movement area (CMA) access is required must be able to pass color vision test.• Environment ranges from office, hangar and flightline and requires extensive climbing, standing, stooping,
bending, pushing, kneeling, stretching, and walking demands.
M1 Support Services offers a comprehensive benefits package including several options for Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Dependent Life, AD&D,
Short-and Long-term Disability. We also offer Flexible Spending Accounts for qualified health and dependent care expenses, as well as a free Employee
M1 Support Services, headquartered in Denton, Texas provides a variety of professional, technical, and maintenance services to the Department of Defense
and government agencies. M1 is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status Woman-owned, disabled veteran, business