Aircraft Mechanic II - General
Zenetex, LLC •
The Aircraft Mechanic will provide Organizational-level maintenance on the E-4B aircraft. Specific responsibilities may include:
- Perform duties associated with support, troubleshooting and inspecting the E-4B aircraft to include: aircraft structure; landing gear; flight surfaces and controls; engine; auxiliary power units; pneumatics; pneudraulics; and ventilation and heating systems
- Repairs, replaces, and rebuilds aircraft structures at the field level to include wings and fuselage, functional components including rigging, surface controls, and plumbing and using hand tools, power tools, machines, and equipment
- Reads and interprets manufacturers' and airline's maintenance manuals, service bulletins, technical data, engineering data, and other specifications to determine feasibility and method of repairing or replacing malfunctioning or damaged components.
- Disassembling and inspecting parts for wear, cracks, security, or other defects, and repairing or replacing defective parts and reassembles.
- Adjusts, repairs, or replaces aircraft accessories, performs preflight, thru-flight, post-flight, and isochronal maintenance inspections
- Performs miscellaneous duties as required to service aircraft, to include washes, lubrication, lavatory, liquid oxygen, oil and water servicing.
- Enters in the maintenance records description of all of the work performed, verifying the work was performed satisfactorily.
- High school diploma or GED required
- A minimum of 4 years of aviation experience performing the above duties and responsibilities
- This work requires well-rounded training and experience usually acquired through a formal apprenticeship or equivalent training and experience.
- Must have a combination of experience to service and inspect structural, hydraulic, electrical, power plant and general mechanical maintenance of field-level work required to meet the assigned missions.
- Will be required to become qualified to inspect, remove, and replace tires and brakes and to supervise the jacking and towing of aircraft
- Must be proficient in the use of hand tools, gauges, and testing equipment
- Must be able to become qualified on using hoist, forklift, crane, and all support vehicles
- Must have a combination of experience to repair engines, sheet metal, structural, hydraulic, electrical, power train and general mechanical maintenance of moderate difficulty which is required to meet the assigned missions
- Must have a thorough knowledge of aircraft mechanical component troubleshooting, repair procedures and replacement of parts, and broad knowledge of aircraft sheet metal/structural modifications and repair
- Experience on the E-4B aircraft highly desired
ZENETEX is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- This position will require U.S. citizenship and an active DoD Secret clearance.
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)