PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking Aircraft Mechanics for a High Profile Program in San Antonio, TX.
Heavy Depot Level Structures experience is required to participate an must note experience on resume.
Start Work Right away with Quick selection and start dates! Great Payrates: $35.00 (W/O A&P License) -$40 (with A&P License) Time and 1/2 on OT
***Additional Per Diem for those that qualify)
Additional incentives: $5000 sign on bonus (must clear Special Access processing, training and Structures test)
$5000 completion bonus for those who qualify
$250 weekly bonus - quality incentive
Special Access program requirement: This position will require the ability to obtain customer approval for access. Dual citizenship or prior citizenship of any other country may preclude ability to obtain access. A 3rd party background check relating to personal and business finances, residences, employment history, past drug use, prior military service, and criminal behavior will be conducted prior to a start date.
- Maintain, repair, and modify aircraft structures and structural components of moderate difficulty, maintain and repair aircraft components including but not limited to flight controls, engines, hydraulics, pneumatics, fuel systems, and mechanical components, apply technical knowledge of airframe and power plant systems in determining equipment malfunctions and apply required expertise in restoring equipment condition and or operation; apply comprehensive technical expertise to solve moderate to complex problems by interpreting technical documentation such as; blueprints or manufactures' manuals.
- Must have a thorough knowledge of aircraft repair procedures and replacement of parts, requires broad knowledge of aircraft sheet metal/structural modifications and repair, must have thorough knowledge of aircraft unique tools such as test equipment, torque wrenches, dial indicators, micrometers, sheet metal brakes and sheers.
- This job requires working knowledge of technical publications.
- Technical guidance is provided as required, from supervisor or higher-level technician; you will occasionally be required to lead teams through more complex aircraft relevant tasks, and may be required to make entries in aircraft logs and records.
- Must be able to prioritize workload to maintain schedules on assigned projects.