Aircraft Mechanic II-Structural - Jacksonville, FL
Strom Aviation •
Type of aircraft: not specified - military
Longevity: 12+ months
Quick feedback: YES
Type of work environment: Repair
Looking for a structural mechanic in Jacksonville, FL.
Duties and responsibilities
- This mechanic maintains, repairs, and modifies aircraft structures and structural components of moderate difficulty.
- Maintains and repairs aircraft components including but not limited to flight controls, engines, hydraulics, pneumatics, fuel systems, and mechanical components, applies technical knowledge of airframe and power plant systems in determining equipment malfunctions and applies required expertise in restoring equipment condition and or operation
- Applies comprehensive technical expertise to solve moderate to complex problems by interpreting technical documentation such as; blueprints or manufactures' manuals.
- The incumbent receives technical guidance, as required, from supervisor or higher-level technician, will occasionally be required to lead teams through more complex aircraft relevant tasks, and may be required to make entries in aircraft logs and records.
Tools required: YES
Years’ experience required: 5+ years
License requirements: NA
Specific aircraft experience required: not specified
- Minimum 5 years of aircraft structural repair
- Must have a thorough knowledge of aircraft mechanical component troubleshooting, repair procedures and replacement of parts.
- Requires broad knowledge of aircraft sheet metal/structural modifications and repair
- Must have basic knowledge of electrical theory
- Must have thorough knowledge of aircraft unique tools such as test equipment, torque wrenches, dial indicators, micrometers, sheet metal brakes and sheers.
- This job requires working knowledge of technical publications.
- Must be able to prioritize workload to maintain schedules on assigned projects.
Call for details
Call for details
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)