Aircraft Mechanic III
PowerHouse Resources International •
The Aircraft Mechanic III duties shall include, but are not limited to:
- Service, repair, and overhaul aircraft to ensure airworthiness.
- Maintain, repair, and modify aircraft structures and structural components of moderate difficulty.
- Maintain and repair aircraft components including but not limited to flight controls, engines, hydraulics, pneumatics, fuel systems, and mechanical components.
- Apply technical knowledge of airframe and power plant systems in determining equipment malfunctions and apply required expertise in restoring equipment condition and or operation.
- Apply comprehensive technical expertise to solve moderate to complex problems by interpreting technical documentation such as; blueprints or manufacturer’s manuals.
- Prioritize workload to maintain schedules on assigned projects.
- Provide technical direction to Aircraft Mechanic I Contractor employees.
- Provide the duties of an On-Site Supervisor.
- Eight (8) years of documented experience performing aircraft maintenance on fixed or rotary wing aircraft.
- Possess Aviation Technical School certification or an Associate’s Degree in Aviation Maintenance Technology or similar (FAA A&P).
- Shall have a thorough knowledge of aircraft mechanical component troubleshooting, repair procedures and replacement of parts.
- Broad knowledge of aircraft sheet metal/structural modifications and repair.
- Shall have basic knowledge of electrical theory.
- Thorough knowledge of aircraft unique tools such as test equipment, torque wrenches, dial indicators, micrometers, sheet metal brakes and sheers.
- Working knowledge of technical publications.
- Ability to operate GSE equipment associated with fixed wing airframes (tow tractor, scissor lift, cranes, mast boom lift, etc.)
- Gas Free Engineer qualified
- Forklift qualified
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)