Aircraft Mechanic Position in Alaska - Signing Bonus and Relocation Assistance
Aero Air •
Aero-Air, LLC, a premier aviation company is seeking an experienced A&P Mechanic for its exceptional medevac operations team in Juneau, AK. Relocation reimbursement consideration available. $2500 sign on bonus.
The ideal applicant will have 3-5 years of corporate aircraft experience. Lear 45 and/or Pilatus PC-12 aircraft experience highly preferred. The position is full-time with a competitive wage/benefit package.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Performs all airframe, power plant and propeller repairs and modifications required to meet company and FAA requirements.
- Performs routine inspections and troubleshooting.
- Operates all power tools and equipment necessary to accomplish job assignment.
- Accurately completes all required maintenance records.
- Accurately records time worked on a work order.
- Maintain awareness of hourly goals for tasks assigned.
- Presents a clean and neat work area to our customers.
- Performs other duties as may be required.
- Must be flexible with schedule to meet support requirements for 24/7 medevac operations.
Aero Air, LLC prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, and where applicable, sex, marital status, familial status, parental status, religion, sexual orientation, genetic information, or veterans status.
- A & P license.
- 3 to 5 years jet and turbo prop maintenance experience.
- Valid driver's license.
- Ability to lift up to 80 pounds.
- Favorable results from pre-employment drug test and criminal background check required.
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)