Veterans Alliance, LLC •
- Inspect aircrafts for any component defects, break-outs, fluid leakages, etc.
- Assemble and disassemble various components of aircraft during repairs and maintenance.
- Perform maintenance, disassembly, rework, repair, replacement, re-assembly or adjustment of various aircraft components.
- Test aircraft operations to identify malfunctions.
- Adjust, align and calibrate aircrafts using hand tools, gauges, etc.
- Perform oil changes, battery service, hydraulic system service and other aircraft servicing tasks.
- Keep work area clean and safe.
- Inspect aircraft engine for cracks and leaks.
- Inform component repairs to manager and chief mechanic.
- Resolve complex technical problems and troubleshoot unusual repairs.
- Perform compliance with environmental, health and safety regulations.
- Operate support equipment that is used in removal and installations of major aircraft components.
- Must have 5+ years of experience as an aircraft mechanic.
- Must have 5+ years of experience assembling a wide variety of rotary wing components.
- Must be able to read gauges and diagnostic tests to detect malfunctions.
- Able to work overtime as required.
- Must provide own tools.
- A&P License is preferred.
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)