Aircraft Modification Technicians: 35654
STS Technical Services •
STS Technical Services is hiring Aircraft Modification Technicians in New Orleans, Louisiana.
- Performs system components removals which includes but is not limited to: aircraft component removal and installation, environmental control system (ECS) bay removal / installation, door / panel removal/installation, ECS airflow sealing and testing, system troubleshooting, and disturbed systems operational checks / verifications.
Education & Experience:
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of recent aircraft mechanical modification experience and demonstrate the ability to utilize various forms of engineering and technical information such as modification drawings, wiring & schematic diagrams, engineering dispositions, technical directives, technical orders, & modification workbooks, part lists / kits, and ground support / test equipment.
- Must demonstrate a thorough understanding of aircraft / maintenance safety, tool control, FOD, quality management systems, and industry standards relative to discipline.
- 5 or more years of recent aircraft mechanical modification experience relative to previously mentioned position responsibilities.
- Preferred: F-15 maintenance & modification experience and experience / training associated to ADCPII / MIDS-J modification highly desired.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.ZR
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)