$2,000 Sign-On Bonus or more depending on experience.
Competitive Pay & Benefits
Potential Earnings $75,915 annually
IAC's painter progression program allows you to earn money while you grow. If hired with experience at the Painter 2 level, the position starts out at an hourly rate of $20.00 ($41,600 annually), increasing with tenure and experience up to $25.50 ($53,040 annually), not including overtime. Our career progression program offers salary increased at three different stages upon satisfactory review. After completion of each level, you move to the next Painter level.
And, there’s more:
- Benefits available the 1st of the month after sixty days. These benefits include, medical, dental, vision, life insurance ($15,000), short-term disability, long-term disability, accidental death, supplemental life.
- Our employees enjoy a wide range of benefits including a choice from four medical plan options with a low employee cost starting at $15.49 twice monthly
- 401K – 4% match, dollar to dollar ($3,328 - $4,243 annually, including match).
- Participation in our employee referral program once you come on board.
- We have secured long-term business, you will work 40 hours per week, with the potential to earn more, if you choose, you can work up to ten (10) additional hours per week ($15,000 - $19,125 annually).
- We have also introduced a shift differential rate of $1.00 for night shift hours worked (up to $2,500 annually).
Once you graduate to the Painter 3 level you increase your pay as you demonstrate specific tasks until you are promoted to a Painter 4 level. So, as you can see there is great opportuning to increase your pay and grow.
Reasons you will love working for IAC:
- Career development: Many of our entry-level employees become advanced aircraft painters by following our career progression packet. Our employees can learn at their own speed. There are also opportunities to advance into supportive positions such as quality control, mechanics, leads and management. How far our employees go is up to them!
- Earn while you learn: IAC training is provided on-the-clock.
- Work inside: Our work is conducted within airplane hangars.
Here are some of the things you will learn while being paid:
- The best aviation industry paint prepping practices including preparing surfaces for painting and protecting surfaces and components from chemical erosion during the paint stripping and sanding process. Including sealing and masking surfaces and components to prevent damage from the liquid paint stripper.
- Physically sanding paint without removing the metal structure of the aircraft according to FAA regulations.
- Fundamentals of aerospace coating (painting) applications by top aerospace painters.
- Application of livery markings (paint design).
- Equipment operation, such as forklifts.
- The basic safety protocol for working on/around aircraft.
- Learn to properly use and disposal of chemicals and materials according to OSHA regulations.
Aircraft you will work on: United Airlines, Southwest Airlines, American Airlines, Alaska Airlines, Air Canada, and many more.
Be sure to watch our time-lapsed videos of aircraft being painted at www.iac.aero.