Our client, Uniflight has become a well-known name within the rotorcraft Industry for providing the highest quality Maintenance, Repair, and Overhaul (MRO) services.
As an FAA Part 145 Repair Station they’re the only MRO facility who provides factory certified maintenance service representation for the majority of the rotorcraft OEM’s and models. They are proud Customer Service Facilities for AgustaWestland, Airbus, and Bell Helicopters.
They’re currently looking for a Quality Inspector to join their team in Belle Vernon, PA.
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
Ensure that all work performed on Rotary Aircraft and its components comply with Repair Station, Manufactures, Customer, FAR and airworthiness requirements.
- Ascertain that all inspections are properly performed on all completed work and that the proper inspection records, reports, and forms used by the Repair Station are properly executed prior to releasing the product for return to service.
- To ensure that all maintenance is performed in accordance with generally accepted industry standards and maintenance practices, appropriate FAA regulations, manufacturer's recommendations and the operator’s manual.
- Determining parts Certification and serviceability.Assisting in Repair Station training and Training Records
- Performing internal Repair Station audits and assisting with external audits of Repair Station suppliers and service providers.
- Performing aircraft area and panel closeouts.
- Assuring proper execution of FAA Form 337, 8130-10 and 8110.
- Ensuring that all Repair Station activities are consistent with the limitations of the Repair Station certificate and Service Center requirements.
- Perform random checks of Repair Station Manuals to ensure currency.
- Assume the duties of the Chief Inspector when absent.
- Determining that no defective, unserviceable, or un-airworthy parts are installed on any aircraft, engine, or component thereof released by the Repair Station for the purpose of return to service.
- Conducting preliminary, hidden damage, in process, and final inspection of all articles processed by the Repair Station.
- Performing the receiving inspections on incoming material.
- Assuring the proper tagging and identification of all parts and components as outlined in the Repair Station / Quality manual and final disposition of rejected parts.
- Ensuring that incoming and outgoing aircraft records are complete and accurate.Performing weight and balance computations
- Compliance in obtaining STC or Field approvals
- Work order review