Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must have in-depth knowledge of DoD contract management and administration requirements.
- Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project.
- Must possess exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with Federal Acquisition Regulations and basic maintenance programs.
Experience and Education Requirements:
- Six years’ experience in aircraft maintenance required.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Technical or military school training required.
- Airframe and Powerplant (A&P) License with IA preferred.
- Relevant aircraft familiarity desired.
Physical Requirements/Working Environment:
- Must successfully pass pre-employment drug screening; subsequent random screening per antidrug and alcohol misuse prevention program requirements.
- Work assignment in remote OCONUS location.
- Austere living and working conditions, with long hours and exposure to harsh weather and hazardous conditions.
- Personnel should be aware of requirements to mobilize on short notice and under adverse conditions.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally.
ARCTOS is an Equal Opportunity/Veterans/Disabled Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.