Aircraft Quality Inspectors: 35595
STS Technical Services •
STS Technical Services is hiring Aircraft Quality Inspectors in Rockford, Illinois.
- Process daily incoming and outgoing material to meet Quality Control requirements as stated in the ISO 9000 Procedures Manual and Customer Requirements Manual.
- Assist the Director of Quality Control in reviewing and updating department standards.
- Interface with suppliers and product line to disposition rejects.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Commitment to company values and ethics
- Dependability: personally responsible, completes work in a timely manner, and performs tasks accurately.
- Motivation: must maintain a positive attitude and strong work energy.
- Organization: very detail oriented and always comes prepared.
- Communication: excellent interpersonal and oral and written communication skills.
- Initiative: plans work and carries out tasks without detailed instructions, prepares for problems or opportunities in advance, undertakes additional responsibilities.
- Strong judgment and decision making.
- Analytical skills: must be able to gather information and use data to determine cause and effect for complex problem solving.
- 3 years minimum previous QC Inspector experience on large commercial Aircraft.
- One of the following is require: A GEN FAM on either B737NG (40 hour); B767 (80 hours) or A330 (80 Hour).
- They will consider a highly qualified candidate who does not have a GEN FAM and will put them through the course.
- They will keep the certificate for a year to make sure they dont train and then have them leave.
- A&P Lic required.
- MRO experience.
- 3 years minimum previous QC Inspector experience on large commercial Aircraft
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.ZR
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)