Are you a demonstrably skilled mechanic with interest or experience in the aerospace industry? Vartan Aviation Group is an aircraft product support service provider and currently looking to hire Aircraft Structure Mechanics.
We are looking for employees with demonstrable mechanical aptitude to work at our Everett, WA location, where we provide support to all the big names in the aerospace industry.
Aerospace experience preferred, but we are willing to train the right person!
If this job description sounds like something you're interested in, and you meet the below requirements, please send your resume in PDF format.
Find us on the web at www.vartan.aero
Typical tasks to be performed (not limited to):
- Repair body or structure of aircraft according to specifications.
- Remove and reinstall repaired or replacement parts for subsequent riveting or fastening, using clamps, wrenches and other common tools.
- Read work orders, blueprints and specifications or examine sample or damaged parts or structures to determine repairs or fabrication procedures and sequence of operations.
- Locate and mark dimension and reference lines on defective or replacement parts, using templates, scribes, compass, and steel rule.
- Clean, strip, prime, and sand structural surfaces and materials prior to bonding.
- Repair defective sections or parts, using metal fabricating machines, saws, brakes, shears, drills and grinders.
- Remove or cut out defective parts or drill holes to gain access to internal defects or damages, using drill and punch.
- Removal and installation of various types of fasteners such as rivets, hi-locks etc.
- Implement modifications as per provided work instructions and blue prints
- Drilling of different materials such as composites, aluminum and titanium
- Composite repairs such as potting, plugging and surface repairs
- Application of various adhesive and sealants