Aircraft Structures Mechanic 3
Hi-Tek Professionals, Inc. •
You will perform a variety of operations to assemble and make major assembly structures such as fuselage panels and bulkheads, and structural subassemblies such as rudders, flaps, and stabilizers. Aligns parts on jigs using templates and fixtures.
Other duties may include:
- Performs such minor part-fitting operations as filing,
- sawing, burring, crimping, trimming, framing, riveting, drilling, and reaming.
- Measures parts with micrometers and calipers to verify dimensions.
- May modify incomplete and complete assemblies to incorporate changes to structure.
- May monitor and verify quality in accordance with statistical process or other control procedures.
- High School diploma and at least 4 years of relevant
- experience and/or education in related field.
- Ability to be subject to a variety of physical conditions
- Able to wear respirator or other safety gear
- Ability to be subject to areas which could cause various phobias due to height or closed spaces
- A&P license and a minimum of 6 years of heavy structures
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)