Aircraft Structures Mechanics: 38631
STS Technical Services •
STS Technical Services is hiring Aircraft Structures Mechanics in Piney Flats, Tennessee.
- Install all mod kits (air conditioners, sliding doors, rescue hoist, FAST rope systems, etc...)
- Perform all inspections associated with condition of airframe and airframe components.
- Perform all structural maintenance on airframe
- Perform major sheet metal repairs
- Able to load and unload aircraft in the fixture.
- Perform composite repairs
- Fabricate any required sheet metal and/or composite part
- Read and interpret blueprints
- Knowledgeable with all tooling required to complete work task (shears, brakes, etc...)
- Able to work from detailed work documents or Technical manual
- Able to maintain and understand aircraft logbooks
- Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs.
- Perform prolonged kneeling, squatting, sitting, crawling, and climbing stairs, ladders and work stands
- 5+ years experience, particularly sheet metal parts fabrication from drawings
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.ZR
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)