Education and Experience Requirements:
High School Diploma or GED required. 4 years Aviation Maintenance experience to include 3 years of experience working on mid/large size aircraft required. Corporate aircraft experience preferred. FAA Airframe and Powerplant Mechanic Certificate required. Valid Driver’s License required.
1. Use the material tracking system to create parts demand and to charge labor to correct work orders and item numbers.
2. Apply 6S and Lean Initiatives to keep shops, hangars, and aircraft work areas clean and uncluttered. Properly collect and dispose of waste fuel, oil, hydraulic fluids, de-icing fluids, and solvent rags.
3. Implement and apply Lean/continuous improvement processes to all areas of responsibility.
4. Properly use and maintain company-provided tools and equipment. Return items to designated storage area after use.
5. In support of aircraft certification and final phase testing, may include flight tests on aircraft as required. Perform other duties as assigned.
1. Advanced knowledge of inspection and maintenance procedures for various aircraft models and systems within each aircraft product line.
2. Advanced knowledge of pertinent technical reference materials (maintenance manuals, IPCs, Service Bulletins, structural repair manuals, engineering drawings, ADS, etc.).
3. Working knowledge of the FAA regulations, process specifications, Repair Station and Quality Control manuals, and company policies and procedures.