A&P Mechanic ID:2130031754 Greensboro, NC
Aeroteams is seeking experienced professionals to join our team. We are looking for individuals who enjoy supporting internal and external customers to ensure safety and quality maintenance. We perform a full spectrum of aircraft maintenance, including scheduled and unscheduled maintenance, Service Bulletins and modifications.
- Perform scheduled and unscheduled inspections, maintenance, and repair of airframe and powerplant systems and components per acceptable methods, techniques, and practices
- Document work performed in accordance with Regulatory and Repair Station Manual (RSM) / Quality Control Manual (QCM) policies and procedures
- Identify, protect, and preserve piece parts and articles undergoing maintenance in accordance with Repair Station Manual (RSM) / Quality Control Manual (QCM) and company policies and procedures.
- Ensure parts, products and materials that are installed meet regulatory requirements.
- Perform assigned work in a safe effective manner while practicing good housekeeping in accordance with company and regulatory requirements.
- Must have an A&P license
- Must have at least 4+ years of aviation experience
- Must be looking for long term work
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)