Aircraft Technicians IV – Oklahoma City, OK
HQ Aero Management Inc. •
HQ Aero is currently recruiting for experienced Aircraft Mechanics for openings in Oklahoma City, OK.
This is a DIRECT HIRE Position.
- 10+ years as an aircraft mechanic and an A&P License is required.
- 2+ years as an aircraft maintenance supervisor or crew lead required.
- Minimum of 3 years combined experience on any of the following airframes: Beechcraft King Air/C-12 (any derivative including 1900), Beechjet, Cessna Citation, Cessna Caravan and/or Pilatus PC-12.
- Basic computer knowledge, Microsoft Word and Excel and knowledge of Maintenance Technical Publications are needed.
- Must be able to hold and maintain a Secret (or higher) Clearance Level.
- Criminal Background Check required.
- Compliant to FAA Drug and Alcohol screening and background checks mandatory.
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC