Airframe & Powerplant Mechanics: 33708
STS Technical Services •
STS Technical Services is hiring A&P Mechanics in Louisville, Kentucky.
A&P Mechanic Duties:
- Perform required maintenance on company aircraft.
- Ensure all tasks assigned are completed in accordance with manufacturers manuals and FAA accepted or approved data Adheres to all applicable FARs and Company policies and procedures outlined in the General Procedures Manual (GPM) and the Companys, FAA Approved Continuous Airworthiness Maintenance Program
- Interpret aircraft technical manuals, and electrical drawings
- Responsible for movement of aircraft in hangar and on ramp, including operation of tow-tractor
- Maintain work area in a neat, clean and safe condition at all times
- Perform only those tasks for which proper training and qualification has been obtained Document On-the-job training (OJT) on from (T004) for training received on tasks which Mechanic/Repairmen has not previously performed
- Perform other duties as assigned Requirements
- Hold a Mechanics Certificate with Airframe and Powerplant ratings. Meet requirements of 14 CFR Part 65.83
- Familiar with parameters and standards established specifically in Federal Aviation Regulations, Parts 53, 65 and 91
- Familiar with basic inventory management functions
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work harmoniously with others
- Familiar with computer data entry, and Microsoft Windows based programs
- Capable of lifting 75 lbs
- Able to work flexible schedule to include day and night shifts
- Willing to travel as needed
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC