Airframe & Powerplant Mechanics: 34186
STS Technical Services •
STS Technical Services is hiring Airframe & Powerplant Mechanics in Ypsilanti, Michigan.In summary, this position is to support and assist Aircraft Engine Mechanics. This includes but is not limited to:
- Disassemble, inspect, assemble engines I.A.W. Manufacturers Manuals.
- Perform engine removals and installations on-wing.
- Be proficient in reading OEM Manuals and precision measuring tools.
- Perform repair processes to engine components.
- Must be able to multi-task, respect / maintain confidentiality, be service oriented, be trustworthy / ethical, and be sensitive/respectful of diverse populations/cultures. Must work at a fast pace and handle stress and problematic issues well with a good attitude.
- Aircraft Engine experience preferred.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)