Airframe Repair Advisor
Special Applications Group, LLC •
Special Applications Group, LLC (SAG) is seeking Airframe Repair Advisor candidates to provide UH-60M Technical Assistance Field Team (TAFT) services to Taiwan Army (TA).
- Trains, advises, assists, and supports TA on all aspects of UH-60M airframe inspection and repair.
- Performs hands on demonstration and detailed explanation of maintenance tasks.
- Conduct both formal and informal training (both flight and academic) on UH-60M aircraft procedures, mission training tasks, tactical employment techniques, and weapons engagement procedures to build combat readiness within the TA.
- Conduct the informal training/mentorship normally performed by U.S. Army Instructor Pilots, Examiners, Technicians, and NCOs in U.S. Army UH-60M units.
- Advise TA personnel on all aspects of UH-60M training and tactical operations.
- Lend experience and expertise to TA to help develop effective collective training programs and tactical Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
- Perform critical functions for TA while TA personnel build the experience necessary to safely perform these duties.
- Provide UH-60M subject matter expert level advice and training to TA personnel on U.S. Army UH-60M techniques and procedures.
- Assist TA to establish effective UH-60M related training, standardization, logistics, sustainment, and maintenance programs.
- Train and mentor TA personnel on appropriate methods to continue these programs after TAFT mission completion.
- Draw upon knowledge and experience to provide TA with appropriate lessons learned and tactics, techniques, and procedures in order not to force U.S. Army procedures on the TA but to assist TA to develop effective programs that are customized to meet unique TA requirements.
- Provide effective assistance, advice, and training that facilitates TA establishing effective UH-60M-related programs that can be sustained after completion of TAFT mission.
- Focus on building unit collect tactical and maintenance capabilities.
- Must be previously qualified as a 15G.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of experience supervising or U.S. Army aviation performing airframe maintenance.
- Must have previous experience performing UH-60 airframe maintenance.
- A satisfactory National Agency Check (NAC) background investigation or a current Security Clearance is required.
SAG is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or other protected status.
- Doctor’s certification letter stating medically and emotionally fit for deployment and performance of the Security Assistance Team (SAT) mission under potentially austere, physically demanding, and stressful working conditions. This certification must state that the medical doctor has found no reasonably disqualifying factor during his interview, exam, and review of the SAT member’s medical history that would prevent the team member’s deployment.
- All team members require the following prior to deployment from CONUS: Current Physical (within 12 months of deployment), proof of a negative HIV test result performed within six months of deployment, and all immunizations required for U.S. personnel deploying to host nation.
- Current passport.
- International driver’s license.
- Attended Security Assistance Training Team Orientation Course (SATTOC) at USASATMO on Fort Bragg, NC within the past (12) months is desired.
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC