Airframe and Powerplant Mechanic with IA - Senior
Avian Aeronautics •
The Senior Airframe and Power plant Mechanic with IA is a highly skilled and experienced mechanic able to work autonomously on a wide range of general aviation aircraft meeting cost and quality standards. While reporting directly to the Director of Maintenance, this individual may lead and help train less experienced mechanics. This is an excellent position for an individual that aspires to develop into more senior roles. With 6 - 10 years of experience, will have had hands on experience with Cessna, Beechcraft, Piper, Cirrus and similar general aviation aircraft Lycoming and Continual Engines a must. Experience and factory training on Pratt & Whitney Engines is highly desired.
Summary of Key Responsibilities:
- Diagnose, evaluate and plan for the comprehensive maintenance of various general aviation aircraft
- Perform aircraft inspections, servicing, troubleshooting, and repair of general aviation aircraft.
- Assemble and disassemble various components of aircraft during repairs and maintenance.
- Test aircraft operations to identify malfunctions.
- Ensure compliance with FAA, manufacture and company standards.
- Resolve complex technical problems and troubleshoot unusual repairs.
- Perform compliance with environmental, health and safety regulations.
- Assisting with the establishment and maintenance of aircraft records as required by regulatory, manufacturers and company policy.
- Hold a FAA Airframe and Power plant Certification with IA Certification
- 6 years minimum practical experience with an active Airframe and Power plant Certification
- Inspection Authorization Certification
- Valid automobile driver’s license
- Energetic and friendly
- Effective teamwork
- Attention to detail
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)