Airline A&P Mechanic
Flightstar Corporation •
- Taxiing aircraft to/from the hangar and ramp.
- Safely towing aircraft into/out of the hangar.
- Wing walking when necessary.
- Interpreting work cards and engineering orders.
- Maintaining accuracy of parts paperwork.
- Maintaining currency in Envoy Training.
- Maintaining currency in Envoy Read & Signs.
- Completing Non-Routine work cards and logbook entries.
- Performing a variety of aircraft maintenance including but not limited to:
- Periodic Service Checks
- Changing out batteries
- Tire & brake service and changes
- Changing various mechanical engine parts such as generators, pumps, etc.
- Electrical troubleshooting
- Fuel Tank Entry
- Monthly maintenance checks
- A&P Mechanic’s license
- Detail oriented
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs
- Must attend 2 weeks of paid Envoy training
- Must understand, read and write in English
- Knowledge of aircraft parts terminology and abbreviations
- Ability to multi-task
- Must be able to work nights, weekends, holidays
- Must be able to pass a security background check
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screening
- Perform duties in all temperatures
*Generous benefit package
Normal work week consists of 4-10 hour nights.
Starting at $27.15/Hr.-Negotiable BOE
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)