Airline Line Maintenance
Airline Maintenance Service, Inc. •
Airline Maintenance Services, Inc. (AMS) is looking for several certificated A/P’s to become part of our growing team. If you have a great “can do” attitude and currently hold an A/P license and are interested in airline work then we want to hear from you.
Opportunities for Career Advancement
- Must currently hold an A/P license
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug test.
- Prior experience on EMB145, CRJ700, MD80, 747, 737 and Airbus
is a plus but not required.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- You will be expected to have your own tools although specialized tooling and equipment will be provided.
- You must be able to work any day and any shift.
- Most importantly, you must have a great “can do” attitude!
Based on Exp--
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)