Airline Quality Investigators: 35623
STS Technical Services •
STS Technical Services is hiring Airline Quality Investigators in Florence, Kentucky.
Major Job Accountabilities:
- Schedule Quality coverage of all internal audits (as required).
- Providing the supervision and guidance for the Quality staff at regional location to ensure proper performance of their duties and to ensure compliance with regard to the internal auditing program.
- Oversight of the Quality Staff on all internal auditing functions: internal audits of internal departments and/or paperwork audits on work packages, log pages and other Company record.
- Oversight of QA analysis functions as it pertains to the CASS/Reliability section of the Company’s General Procedures Manual.
- Oversight of internal audit training of all new hire auditors, as assigned by the Senior Manager of Quality.
- Provides auditing of contract agencies as listed in the Approved Vendors List Manual who are performing work for the Company.
- By supervising auditor or personal effort, Investigate incidents and accidents below NTSB reportable criteria for the non-punitive purposes of safety and process improvement.
- Create & Issues investigation written reports to the appropriate department/vendor that identifies the noted deficiencies from investigations
- Develop improvements to the maintenance policies and procedures based on the conclusions from investigations.
- Monitor actions commitments for completion of corrective actions of recommendations from investigations.
- Participate in the review and analysis of the monthly Continuous Analysis and Surveillance System (CASS) program meetings.
- Provides auditing oversight of the functions within the Technical Operation Organization, which shall include the review of maintenance records, manuals, training, qualification, operational tasks, safety procedures, ground support operations, equipment and housekeeping.
- Accomplish other duties as assigned by the Director, Quality Assurance.
- Mechanic’s Certificate with Airframe and Powerplant (A&P) ratings preferred
- Minimum 9 years of aviation experience required.
- 4 years of, Quality Control, Quality Assurance, or CASS experience
- A suitable four year college degree with an emphasis in Business or Aviation maybe substituted for experience or an A&P certificate.
- Must be able to obtain a valid passport as extensive domestic and international travel maybe required.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of experience.
- Knowledge related to the Code of Federal Regulations (CFR), Department of Transportation (DOT), and other government regulatory requirements & guidance.
- Familiar with line, overnight, and heavy maintenance operations, shop repairs of components, and the associated maintenance program requirements.
- interpersonal skills, with the ability to professionally represent the company to internal and external entities.
- Ability to handle multiple duties and priorities on a daily basis.
- Written and oral communication skills, including the ability to write and present technical reports.
- Must be proficient with computer skills to include being proficient with Microsoft Word, Access, and Excel.
- Demonstrate analytical and problem-solving skills; high level of attention to detail; outstanding organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently, as well as lead the department team members; self-motivated; ‘Can do’ attitude.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.ZR
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)